Facilities and Safety Manager
5+ Years Experience
3rd Floor, Skyrise 2 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Urgent Hiring: Facilities and Safety Officer
Executive Boutique is an American and Australian owned company providing BPO services from its offices in Cebu IT Park. We recently celebrated our 10th Anniversary. While our main goal is to provide first class service to all of our clients, this is directly linked to our goal of providing a great work environment that our employees can be proud of. We want all of our employees to proudly say “I work at Executive Boutique and think it’s a great place to work!” The owners and managers at EB care about their employees and listen to their feedback. All of our company decisions take into account how they will affect our employees and what can we do to make it beneficial for our employees.
If you are considering a move from your current job or want to build a new career with an opportunity to learn and grow, then we urge you to apply at Executive Boutique today and join the growing EB family. You won’t regret it!
Checkout our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EBCallCenter
- Inspect work and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action.
- Ensure and maintain cleanliness and quality of equipment and furnishings.
- Monitor and maintain office housekeeping, facilitate Health and Safety Committee meetings
- Perform regular inspection of furniture and fixtures, bulbs and lightings, electrical outlets, and restroom fixtures to ascertain that these are in good working condition.
- Oversee development, implementation, and supervision of preventive maintenance and work control programs
- Train new employees and assign duties.
- Establish and maintain housekeeping schedules and assign employees to areas for various housekeeping duties; conduct comprehensive inspection to check the completion of work assignments.
- Ensure that assignments are appropriately staffed and that employees have adequate supplies and equipment for completion of assignments.
- Discuss general housekeeping procedures with personnel of the assigned area; recommend and implement changes in procedures.
- Maintain records and submit reports concerning personnel, equipment, supplies, expense, and general housekeeping activities.
- Take necessary action to correct any mechanical, structural, or electrical condition in need of repair or replacement.
- Recommend various personnel action including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, transfers and vacation schedules.
- Monitor and ensure the training of new personnel.
- Supervises housekeeping services including cleaning, mopping, scrubbing, sanitizing, etc., in stairways, hallways, offices and labs.
- Ensures that common areas including conference rooms, lobby and waiting areas are clean and free of trash and debris.
- Ensure wastebaskets and trash boxes are emptied and staff offices are cleaned daily.
- Participate in the preparation of meeting areas for meetings, seminars, and other staff/client functions.
- Inventories and orders supplies and equipment necessary for the day-to-day operation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a diploma/bachelor’s degree in any related course
- DOLE accreditation as a Safety Officer is an advantage.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience in housekeeping, general services and building maintenance or other similar activities.
- Must be knowledgeable in the daily operations of basic utilities such as power, water, and air conditioning system.
- Customer service oriented, and can respond and provide solutions to the needs and requests of employees and contractors.
- Good communication skills, computer literate, and very keen to details.
- Must be willing to work on a rotating schedule (including weekend and holidays).
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Managing one's own time and of others’.
- Conveying information effectively.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Executive Boutique PH, Inc./SVC PH., Inc.
10/F i1 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Walk-ins are prioritized!
Walk-ins will only be entertained from Mon-Fri from 8am-3pm.
What to bring: a pen, a valid ID, and an updated copy of your resume.
Due to the volume of applications we receive every day, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone and e-mail within 1-3 working days.