CAD Operator / Draftsman
1 Year or less Experience
15th Floor FGU Building, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
CAD OPERATOR / DRAFTSMAN
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
- Create drawings
- Translate sketches to CAD drawings
- Coordination with Project personnel
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draw, modify and plot the electrical plan, systems and component from design concepts or by mark ups from Project Engineers & Project in-Charge.
- Coordinate with Engineers, Designers and Project in-Charge in generating the CAD work.
- Responsible for filing of hard copy records of all the plans in the project site.
- Coordinate and communicate with Project in-Charge, Contractors Quality Controller on the revised and new plan in the design.
- Maintaining an adequate supply of paper ink and other printing / plotting consumables.
- To perform other function as may be directed by the Management
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Auto-Cad drawing
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Able to read and interpret construction plan
- Good knowledge about architectural terminology
- Well acquainted with Microsoft office
- Good with mathematics ability
- Good conceptualization skills
- Organizational skills
- Attentive to details
- Has initiative
- Has sense of urgency
- Driven to deliver
- Respect deadlines