10K Sign-on Bonus l Collections Specialist l 20K Total Sal+Incentives! Day shift & Sat-Sun Off!
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
About the Company
FWD BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company situated in Mandaue City, Philippines. We partner with businesses from various industries such as Transport, Health and Beauty, Food, Retail, and Finance, supporting Australia, North America, UK, and Asia Pacific.
With our people and our technology, we offer convenient, cost-effective, and customized solutions developed to increase sales and drive customer engagement. These solutions include:
* Outbound and Inbound Sales
* Customer Care
* Technical Support
* Back Office Support
* Lead Generation,
* Website and Application Development
As a driver of growth, we aim to give a fresh take on what the BPO industry is all about that it allows you to do more with your time, resources, and with your career or business as a whole.
Our people is our greatest asset.
And here at FWD, we are always looking for highly-motivated and awesome individuals to add to our existing pool of agent and non-agent talent. We cater to college undergrads, fresh graduates, career shifters, and anyone who’s looking for a better career landscape.
Here’s just an overview of what to expect once you are a part of our team:
1. Competitive Salary Package
2. Convenient Location
3. Fun Company Culture
4. Guaranteed Career Growth
5. Easy and Fun Environment
Apply now and be a part of our journey towards success.
EARN 20K TOTAL SALARY PACKAGE+INCENTIVES!!!
DAY SHIFT+FIXED WEEKENDS OFF!
- At least 1 year of experience in collections, BPO setting.
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written.
- Has high IQ and common sense to think outside of the box and not just depend on the process.
- Has strong negotiation and persuasion skills to be able to clear the arrears and collect the due amount.
- Has the ability to properly investigate the case to come up with the best solution for the customers.
- Entertain customers through outbound and inbound calls.
- Achieve targeted KPIs ( Quality and Breach Rate )
- Ability to manage the assigned caselist and other collection tasks on a daily basis.
How to Apply
Ready to move FORWARD with us? Apply now!
For walk-in applicants, you may visit our office from 9 AM to 6 PM from Mondays to Fridays. Our doors are always open and you may invite your friends!
Don't forget to bring your ID and updated resume.
Observe proper dress code. No shorts, mini skirts, tattered jeans, and sleeveless tops.
For inquiries or concerns, contact Recruitment through these numbers:
0922-738-4122 / 0977-206-7037
Or just message our Facebook Page.
To learn more about our company please visit our website at http://www.fwdbpo.com/