C# Developers | Earn up to 50K!
2 to 4 Years Experience
North Reclamation, Mabolo Cebu City near SM City Cebu, Cebu City, Cebu
Bituin (https://bituin.tech) is a U.S. based technology company that builds mobile, web, and Windows applications for small and medium sized companies. We focus designing, developing, and delivering applications quickly and professionally.
As a C#, ASP.NET developer, you will be responsible for building applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Must be able to find solutions in innovative ways.
Position is Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm Manila time. Weekends off., located at our Cebu office near SM.
Great chance to advance your career with a U.S. based company. Competitive salary, bonuses and more. Junior devs are welcome to apply as well.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Other programming tasks that may arise, including working with no code platforms, like Bubble.is
- Good communicator with a “Get It Done” attitude
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong understanding of API development
- Familiarity with the .NET framework and .NET Core
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and VSTS
- Familiar with Azure cloud platform
- Bachelors in Computer Science required