2 to 4 Years Experience
506 Cebu Holdings Center Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Sterling Land Residences and Development Inc. have a forward looking vision of contributing to the growth and development of Cebu by building homes that have superior value in design, quality and durability at affordable prices for happy families in vibrant and peaceful communities.
Sterling Land envisions to be a respectable property developer that delivers beyond residential properties but a provider of dream homes where they can nurture the joy of living, the serenity of space, the warmth of a family and the peace of a secure future.
Sterling Land believes that building homes is beyond design, it is beyond profits and it is beyond success. At Sterling Land, we believe that building homes means design with integrity, profits with conscience and success with God’s providence.
We are in need of a:
- A graduate of Business/Management or related field
- Must have experience in the real estate industry most specifically in processing of legal and government documents (e.g. license to sell, notaries, permits, titles, RD, OBO etc)
- At least 2 years experience in the same field
- Analytical, highly organized, sets priorities and time-efficient
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- With Driver's License, an advantage
- Willing to start immediately.
- Provide support in processing all applications for various licenses, compliance with requirements of all regulatory agencies
- Coordinate with pre-documentation officer regarding status of all transactions and report any required documents to responsible compliance department for faster processing
- Provide optimal level of customer service in coordination with public personalities and solicitors for all licensing activities
- Process notarial of all documents needed