Internal Audit Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Sarabia-Co-Toralba Bldg. 2, Espuelas St. , Tagbilaran City, Bohol
COMMUNITY ECONOMIC VENTURES. INC. (CEVI)
Is currently looking for:
INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Summary of Position:
The IA Manager should effectively manage the internal audit activities to ensure that it can achieve its purpose and responsibilities included in the internal audit charter and to add value to the organization. He/She further assumes responsibility for upholding the use of the International Professional Practice Framework (IPFF), International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (ISPPIA) of the Institute of Internal Auditors, VisionFund International Standards and applicable government laws and regulations to ensure that audit assignments are quality controlled and audit methodology follow a risk based approach covering planning, fieldwork, reporting and follow up.
- Tagbilaran City, Bohol (Central Visayas)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reports periodically to the senior management team and the board on the internal audit activity’s purpose, authority, responsibility, and performance relative to its plan.
- Communicates the internal audit activity’s plan;
- Establishes risk-based plans;
- Establishes policies and procedures to guide the internal audit activity;
- Ensures that internal audit resources are appropriate, sufficient and effectively deployed.
- Develops and maintains quality assurance and improvement program;
- Responsible for communicating the final results either assurance or consulting engagements;
- Establishes and maintains a system to monitor the disposition of results communicated to management.
- Controls access to engagement records.
- Develops retention requirements for assurance and consulting engagement records;
- Obtains competent advice and assistance for internal auditors;
- Shares information and coordinate activities with other internal and external providers.
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy preferably Certified Public Accountant;
- Has knowledge and applies the relevant portions of the IPPF and ISPPIA to internal audit work;
- Has knowledge and applies finance and accounting, management accounting, regulatory and legal framework;
- Has knowledge and applies a range of appropriate operational and management tool techniques;
- Has knowledge and applies methods for predicting and forecasting to support managerial decision making ;
- Has project management skills;
- Has knowledge and applies performance management techniques;
- Has knowledge and applies risk theory management;
- Has knowledge and applies appropriate data sampling and analysis techniques;
- Has knowledge and applies a range of problem solving techniques;
- Can effectively influence and communicate;
- Can effectively implement policies and procedure;
- Possess strong Christian values and high standards of professional ethics striving to act in accordance with cultural sensitivities;
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their Application Letter, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with recent 2X2 ID photo in white background, TOR and NBI Clearance to any CEVI Branch Offices or at [email protected]
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Community Economic Ventures, Inc. (CEVI)
Sarabia-Co-Toralba Bldg. 2, Espuelas St.
Tagbilaran City, Bohol