Sarabia-Co-Toralba Bldg. 2, Espuelas St. , Tagbilaran City, Bohol
COMMUNITY ECONOMIC VENTURES. INC. (CEVI)
Is currently looking for:
Summary of Position:
This position manages MFI’s treasury to ensure profitable operations and compliance with existing regulations. Supervises the accounting and liquidity management functions of the institution.
Base Office:Tagbilaran City, Bohol (Central Visayas)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership on financial issues;
- Leads the development of an overall business plan for VF MFI that includes, among other things, the branch targets and projections;
- Establishes and maintains all policies relating to financial management, financial controls and risk;
- Manages liquidity and the appropriate level of assets and liabilities;
- Supervises the accounting system and process;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar qualification with at least two years working experience post CPA;
- Masters / Degree in Business Administration will be of added value;
- University degree in economics, accounting or business administration or any other social science field;
- A minimum of 5 years or more in the field of finance management and accounting;
- Overall understanding and deep insights into Treasury Management;
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft & sun systems with excellent excel spreadsheet skills. Experience of microfin is preferred.
- Good knowledge in economic and financial topics
- Good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach.
- Very good communication (presentation) skills
- Good knowledge in economic and financial topics;
- Possess strong Christian values and high standards of professional ethics striving to act in accordance with cultural sensitivities;
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their Application Letter, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with recent 2X2 ID photo in white background, TOR and NBI Clearance to any CEVI Branch Offices or at [email protected]
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Community Economic Ventures, Inc. (CEVI)
Sarabia-Co-Toralba Bldg. 2, Espuelas St.
Tagbilaran City, Bohol