Program & Operations Manager | 60K Basic Salary | Start ASAP
Managerial / Supervisory
FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
About the Company
FWD BPO is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company situated in Mandaue City, Philippines. We partner with businesses from various industries such as Transport, Health and Beauty, Food, Retail, and Finance, supporting Australia, North America, UK, and Asia Pacific.
With our people and our technology, we offer convenient, cost-effective, and customized solutions developed to increase sales and drive customer engagement. These solutions include:
* Outbound and Inbound Sales
* Customer Care
* Technical Support
* Back Office Support
* Lead Generation,
* Website and Application Development
As a driver of growth, we aim to give a fresh take on what the BPO industry is all about that it allows you to do more with your time, resources, and with your career or business as a whole.
Our people is our greatest asset.
And here at FWD, we are always looking for highly-motivated and awesome individuals to add to our existing pool of agent and non-agent talent. We cater to college undergrads, fresh graduates, career shifters, and anyone who’s looking for a better career landscape.
Here’s just an overview of what to expect once you are a part of our team:
1. Competitive Salary Package
2. Convenient Location
3. Fun Company Culture
4. Guaranteed Career Growth
5. Easy and Fun Environment
Apply now and be a part of our journey towards success.
PROGRAM & OPERATIONS MANAGER | 60K Basic Salary | START ASAP
- Must be a graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course
- At least 2 years of working experience as an Operations Manager in a BPO setting.
- Experience in Sales or Customer Service Management is a must
- Exceptional, professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective presentation skills are essential for this position
- Ensures the achievement of KPI and metrics through proactive management of the operations teams and active coordination with various support teams.
- Provides monitoring evaluation/s to agents thru team leads with recommendations, changes and /or enhancements to improve skills
- Coordinates with Team Leaders, Managers, and Trainers
- Ensures quality compliance by means of sales verification depending on the type of campaign.
- Provides complete and accurate quality and productivity reports
- Consolidates and tracks production stats at a team and individual level
- Provides strategic direction and guidance to the managed program
- Helps in providing training, coaching, feedback and assistance to agents in making sure they understand new policies and procedures for quality
- Other tasks related to the aforementioned responsibilities may be assigned due to business needs
How to Apply
Ready to move FORWARD with us? Apply now!
For walk-in applicants, you may visit our office from 9 AM to 6 PM from Mondays to Fridays. Our doors are always open and you may invite your friends!
Don't forget to bring your ID and updated resume.
Observe proper dress code. No shorts, mini skirts, tattered jeans, and sleeveless tops.
For inquiries or concerns, contact Recruitment through these numbers:
0922-738-4122 / 0977-206-7037
Or just message our Facebook Page.
To learn more about our company please visit our website at http://www.fwdbpo.com/