Key Accounts Specialist
2 to 4 Years Experience
Golden ABC Inc.With business certificates| Established in 1986 | 5001-10,000 employees
Gaisano Country Mall, Cebu City, Cebu
GOLDEN ABC, Inc. (GABC) is a multi-awarded international fashion enterprise that is home to top proprietary brands shaping the retail industry today.
Originating in the Philippines in 1986 with the vision of being the most admired Asian fashion brands company, GABC creates and sells its own clothing, accessory, footwear, and personal care lines. These are produced, marketed, and retailed under a fast-growing, dynamic family of well-differentiated, proprietary brands: PENSHOPPE, OXYGEN, FORME, MEMO, REGATTA, and TYLER. It also operates RED LOGO, a wholly-owned direct selling subsidiary.
GOLDEN ABC, Inc. is a recognized pioneer in the Philippine fashion retail scene, leveraging the latest business innovations to grow all areas of its business, from operations and sales to design and professional partnerships. It was the first in the local retail industry to use bar coding and electronic data processing technology in tandem with department stores. GABC introduced and enforced top-of-the-line product and distribution control with its concessionaires, transforming the way retailers do their business. It was also the first in the industry to install SAP in its back-end Information Technology operations. It continues to invest in its operations to support its rapidly expanding domestic and international business.
GOLDEN ABC also provides access to fashion to its multitude of customers by building a strong presence in the ASEAN region and around the globe with its 800 strategically located stores. It now has presence in the Philippines, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Bahrain, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Is currently looking for:
KEY ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST FOR CEBU
General Job Description:
- The Key Account Specialist (CEBU) is responsible for managing accounts, maintaning a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. Directly reporting to the Key Account Manager of the area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
Required Technical Skills:
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales under the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) at the supermarket channel (SM, Robinson's) and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Key Accounts Management or equivalent
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.