Driver-Pre Delivery Inspector
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
Ford Bohol, CPG North Avenue, Taloto District, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
We are a leading automotive dealer company and we are URGENTLY in need of the following positions:
The perfect fit should possess the following:
- With a Bachelor’s Degree major in Automotive and/or at least with Certification completing 2 years or vocational course majored in Automotive.
- Work experience of at least 2 years in the Automotive Industry handling vehicle servicing.
- Adept and familiar with the use of various vehicle servicing tools and equipments.
- Needs to have a very broad knowledge base in vehicle repair.
- Must have good physical strength, the willingness to continually learn over their career and good interpersonal skills with customers and co-workers.
- Knows how to drive and with valid driver’s license.
The right match will be performing the following tasks but not limited to:
- Responsible on the pre-delivery inspection of all unit inventories in the dealership.
- Recommends any needed repairs and maintenance on the vehicles to ensure consistency and compliance with dealer and factory standards.
- Performs all mandatory checklist requirements to ensure all units are in good working order prior to delivery to customer.
- Adhere to Sales schedules o the preparation of unit for release, ensures cleanliness and completeness as to necessary accessories and other installations requested.
How to Apply
Due to URGENCY of ths position, interested applicants are encourage to PERSONALLY APPLY to our office : Auto Premium, Inc. : Ford Bohol, CPG North Avenue, Taloto District, Tagbilaran City. Please bring your resume with you with picture and application letter.
You may also send your application at [email protected]. Please indicate the position you’re applying for on the SUBJECT of your email or text/call 0925-5874846 for any queries.