Driver-Pre Delivery Inspector
1 Year or less Experience High School graduates are welcome
Ford Bohol, CPG North Avenue, Taloto District, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
We are a leading automotive dealer company and we are URGENTLY in need of the following positions:
The perfect fit should possess the following:
- With a Bachelor’s Degree major in Automotive and/or at least with Certification completing 2 years or vocational course majored in Automotive.
- Work experience of at least 2 years in the Automotive Industry handling vehicle servicing.
- Adept and familiar with the use of various vehicle servicing tools and equipments.
- Needs to have a very broad knowledge base in vehicle repair.
- Must have good physical strength, the willingness to continually learn over their career and good interpersonal skills with customers and co-workers.
- Knows how to drive and with valid driver’s license.
The right match will be performing the following tasks but not limited to:
- Responsible on the pre-delivery inspection of all unit inventories in the dealership.
- Recommends any needed repairs and maintenance on the vehicles to ensure consistency and compliance with dealer and factory standards.
- Performs all mandatory checklist requirements to ensure all units are in good working order prior to delivery to customer.
- Adhere to Sales schedules o the preparation of unit for release, ensures cleanliness and completeness as to necessary accessories and other installations requested.