We’re looking for a Day shift Virtual Assistant to start on March 25 | Signing bonus of Php 10k
2 to 4 Years Experience
SmartsourcingWith business certificates| Established in 2016 | 51-200 employees
8th Fl, Crown 7, Pope John Paul II Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Do you have a kick-arse coordination and organization skills?
Are you interested in a full-time job with a very competitive salary package and incentives?
If you say YES to the above question and you are undeniably excited, please continue reading.
What’s in it for you?
- Above-industry salary package
- Day-shift work schedule
- Signing bonus of Php 10,000
- Fixed weekends off
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Performance bonus
- Free lunch every day
- HMO coverage after one (1) month
- Subsidized gym membership at Holiday Gym
- Monthly knock-off party
- Awesome working environment
To have a shot at this, you will need to meet the below role requirements.
This is a competitive role for a stable client where you will have the chance to:
- Work directly with company executives based in Australia
- Performs a full range of activities related to pre-event and post event management and other duties using considerable independent judgment in making decisions
- Potential enormous growth personally and professionally as part of the performance driven team
Generally, this position provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling clients and answering questions and requests. To have a shot at this, you will need to meet the below role requirements.
Knowledge & Experience:
(Includes technical knowledge, qualifications, legislation, regulations etc)
- At least 1 – 2 year customer service /virtual assistance experience
- At least 1 year BPO experience
- Must be well-oriented with any of the following; Microsoft Office applications, CRM, database management and other web and desktop applications.
- Experience in preparing conducting meetings, and taking minutes for meetings
- Have undergone basic phone customer service training, events management workshops is an added advantage
- Proven high level communication skills – written & verbal.
- Must have the ability to work with patience and courtesy in customer relations.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
- Must be able to multitask effectively.
- Must have above-average typing speed/skill.
- Sound time management and organizational skills and meticulous in typing
Attitudes / Behaviors:
- Team oriented.
- Fast learner and willing to be trained
- Role models the company's values based culture.
- A professional approach - integrity, maturity, ethical and honest behavior.
- Be discreet with sensitive information.
- Can handle pressure and work well to deadlines
- Able to take the initiative and operate independently.
- Results oriented.
- Client service focus.
- Flexible attitude to work - prepared to do whatever is needed to achieve the required outcome.
- Dynamic and Flexible
For more information about our company, visit our website: