District Audit Supervisor
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 27,000 - 30,000 per month
Cebu City, Cebu
RAFI MICROFINANCE INC.
RAFI Micro-finance, Inc. (RMF) is a program of the Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc. (RAFI) that is engaged in providing micro-finance services to poor entrepreneurs. It is currently operating in provinces of Cebu, Bohol, Leyte, Samar and Iloilo.
True to RAFI’s promise of elevating lives, RAFI Micro-finance is expanding its operations through the opening of branches within and beyond the areas we currently cover. We are, therefore, pleased to inform you that we are currently in need of personnel for the following positions:
DISTRICT AUDIT SUPERVISOR
The position supervises the performance of the planning, execution, reporting, and follow up phases of the rish-based integrated audit and/or special audit of irregularities of the branches of RAFI Micro-finance.
The District Audit Supervisor may also supervise audit engagements such as performance audit, information technology audits, financial audits, compliance audits, governance audits, operational audits, continuous audits, and other asurance and consultancy engagements.
- CPA, CIA, or CICA license is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with 2 at least 2 years in a supervisory position
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- Prepares the audit work program – assign tasks, set target dates, allocate time etc.
- Preferred but not required, obtained professional experience in any of the following entities in capital, banking and financial services industry: banks, microfinance institutions, cooperatives and other lending institutions, remittance companies, and auditing, accounting and consultancy firms.
For more information about our company, visit our website: