Join Accenture V-Day Career Day, apply as a Customer Representative (CSR) on Feb 14!
5/F Robinsons Cybergate Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
JOIN ACCENTURE V-DAY CAREER DAY, APPLY AS A CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE (CSR) ON FEB 14!
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree or undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Must Have Good English Communication Skills
- Willing to work on Holidays, Weekends, Shifting Schedules and extended working hours
- Provide brilliant customer service in response to a wide range of inbound customer queries and to achieve first time resolution wherever possible for the customer
- Resolve problems and issues in a professional manner and engage with customers to identify additional needs
- Ensure that customers are fully satisfied with the service provided and are offered value for money to build client’s reputation as a first-choice provider of media services
- Achieve challenging individual, team and contact center target
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.