Keppel Center, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
Is currently looking for:
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree (Fresh Graduates are welcome)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills e.g. ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms, listen and responds appropriately in all customer interactions by displaying a positive attitude and empathy.
- Familiarity or experience with quality management systems and regulatory environments is a plus
- Manage Client Schedule, contact list, spreadsheets and online records
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Experience with Salesforce Professional, Google Apps, and mobile apps are bonuses
- Must be willing to work in the NIGHT shift
- Must be willing to work in our CEBU OFFICE